Popular Posts
-
Was up late watching Poetic Justice and I was "Lying, thinking last night how to find my soul a home where water is not thirsty and bre...
-
It's Monday afternoon and my friend says the perfect thing to me, "Do you want to go to the movies?" And I, like a cobra about...
-
A must read article on the violence in Chicago. I loved it so please cheack it out! The Making of the "Other" Chicago!
Labels
90's
(1)
African
(1)
Alien
(1)
American
(1)
Beautiful
(1)
Black
(1)
Black Man
(1)
Blues
(2)
Book
(2)
Cherish
(1)
Chicago
(2)
Day
(1)
Death
(2)
Death of a Black Star
(4)
Dreaming
(2)
Earth
(1)
Foreign Men
(1)
Funny
(1)
Future
(1)
God
(2)
Good
(1)
Heart
(4)
History
(1)
Hollywood
(1)
I was here
(1)
Incubus
(1)
Inspirational
(4)
Janet Jackson
(1)
Jesus
(1)
Kendrick Lamar
(1)
kid
(1)
Letting go
(1)
Life
(1)
Love
(6)
Man
(2)
Maya Angelou
(1)
Men
(2)
Message
(1)
Mind
(7)
Money
(1)
Movies
(1)
Nature
(1)
Netflix
(1)
Past
(2)
Peppermint Patty
(1)
Poetic Justice
(1)
Poetry
(5)
Political
(2)
Power
(1)
Present
(1)
Prose
(1)
Quote
(1)
Relationships
(9)
Rihanna
(1)
Sade
(1)
Sakura Publishing
(1)
Sex appeal
(1)
Slaves
(1)
Society
(1)
Soul
(6)
Spiritual
(4)
Sweetest Day
(1)
U.S.
(1)
Vendetta
(1)
War
(1)
What people say
(1)
X-men
(1)
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
The Making of the "Other" Chicago
A must read article on the violence in Chicago. I loved it so please cheack it out!
The Making of the "Other" Chicago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment